I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely @FaizaBlogs and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you for the nomination, it means so much to me. Go find out more about her and read her posts here.
I’m relatively new to the blogging community over on Twitter but it has proven to be the most amazing experience. Everyone is so supportive and genuinely have everyone elses best interests at heart. To have someone nominate you for something like this feels really special and it’s nice to know other people other than your family actually read your blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award
7 Things About Me
- I’m from a little seaside town in Essex, England.
- I have 11 tattoos. 2 of which relate to fact number 7.
- I can’t touch dry sponges. Even the thought of them sends shivers up my spine, I have goosebumps just writing about them!
- I hate snow! I won’t go out in it unless I absolutely have to. Read why here.
- I have a brindle Staffy x Rottie called Rolo.
- I am quite a crafty person, I can knit, sew, make jewellery etc. but I get really bored really easily and never finish anything.
- I am a massive geek. I love Star Wars and anything DC and Marvel.
So that’s some random facts you didn’t really need to know about me!
As per the rules I need to nominate some bloggers I feel are versatile. I follow so many great writers but here are my nominations:
And last but not least Sarah: @sarahloumiles_x
These girls and guy have been really supportive since I started on Twitter and I love reading their posts. Go give them a follow and their blogs a read, you won’t regret it.